🇪🇸 Interactive Spanish courses
Listen to native speakers use slow, clear Spanish to talk about daily topics. Each course has three short conversations to build listening skills, learn new vocabulary and master common verbs.
Topics include food, clothes, colors, household vocabulary, time, prepositions, the natural world, school supplies and more.
The time estimated to learn Spanish is: 23-24 weeks (575-600 hours)
This course consists of 9 chapters and will teach you the following communication skills:
- how to pronounce French words and phrases, spell, count and tell time
- how to greet and address people appropriately
- how to ask and answer simple questions
- how to form positive and negative statements in the present and near future
This course consists of 10 chapters and will teach you the following
communication skills, you will learn:
- how to talk about family
- how to complain about illness
- how to express time and dates
- how to express yourself in the past and in the future
- how to express likes and dislikes
At the end of Chapter 19 you can take an achievement test to see how well you’ve mastered all of these skills.
This course consists of 11 chapters and will teach you the following
You will learn:
- how to obtain goods and services in everyday situations
- how to express conjecture, opinions, and emotions
- how to express plans for the future